This deliciously rich chocolate fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients and takes minimal time to create. It’s the perfect make when looking for a chocolatey sweet treat – plus it’s packed full of nutrients and healthy fats.
- 1 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until silky smooth.
- Pour into a parchment lined tin or container.
- Transfer tin to fridge until fudge has hardened (approximately 5-10 minutes).
- Slice up and enjoy!
Due to the coconut oil, this treat needs to live in the fridge to stay in its solid state; as soon as it’s at room temperature, the oil will slowly start to melt into a liquid again.
If you make this treat and share it on social, please tag me @GMacSpurr_Coaching